The following Local Authorities are coming together to deliver a joint landlord forum on Wednesday 8th December 2021 - 10.30am - 12noon
· Lincoln City Council
· North Kesteven District Council
· South Kesteven District Council
· Boston Borough Council
· East Lindsey District Council
· South Holland District Council
· North East Lincolnshire Council
There will be a general update on what is happening within the Private Rental Sector followed by breakout room meetings for each local authority area within Lincolnshire
The event will be delivered via the ZOOM platform and will be recorded.
The National Residential Landlord Association (NRLA) will be facilitating this so and enrolment is via their website using this link: https://www.nrla.org.uk/events/meetings/4696
You can either enrol as an existing NRLA member or select the bottom of three options “Sign up for free guest membership to enrol for meeting” (Once you have done this and verified this account, for future events you can sign into your guest membership account using option 2 to enrol.)
You will not be able to enrol and join the event once the meeting has started! If you can't make the live event, enrol anyway so that you can watch a recording which will be available a few days later.
· Welcome and introductions from Don Robbie, Local NRLA Representative and Linda Cobb, Manager of DASH (Decent and Safe Homes Landlord Accreditation Scheme across the East Midlands.
· The importance of accurate and well documented Inventory & Condition Reports and DASH update- Linda Cobb
· Legislation and News Update - Don Robbie
· Breakout into individual local authority meetings for specific local news and initiatives