Sue Bryer Landlord Training
MANAGING ANTI-SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR
FOR PRIVATE LANDLORDS
Virtual (Webinar based) 1 Day Training Event
from 9.30am - 5.00pm
on Friday 30th April 2021
With the pending abolition of the Section 21 Possession process and ever-increasing incidence of Anti-Social Behaviour, it is vital that private landlords develop their skills to deal with these problems without resorting to Section 8 Possession process and quite possibly court hearings to repossess rental properties.
On booking a place, you will be sent a weblink to join our course using our Zoom Webinar Platform.
For further details of this and other courses and to subscribe to podcasts you can visit the following website
Delegates will be able to:
1. Define exactly what is ASB? Understand the legal definition and apply reasonableness test.
2. Understand the various types of ASB and whether it is a crime or civil offence.
3. Recognise early actions that private landlords can take to prevent ASB in the first place or
from becoming a bigger issue.
4. Deal with minor cases of ASB either within the rental property or in the vicinity.
5. Understand the agencies who can support and assist to resolve more serious cases of ASB
and the provisions available within law.
6. Understand the application of Section 8 Notice for Possession procedures and the various
grounds for possession relating to ASB for private landlords when facing extreme issues
(in preparation for forthcoming loss of S21 Possession Notice).
7. Recognise the signs that a private tenant or resident is vulnerable from ASB and what can be done to support them.
At the end of the course, delegates will be able to download a 'landlord toolkit' containing the various documents, standard letters and record templates discussed during the training.
Standard 1-day virtual course ticket - £89
Special price for DASH Members - virtual course tickets £65
click on link below to book your tickets for this course
(remember, anyone in your household can participate in this training by sharing the same computer, laptop or tablet screen for the price of 1 ticket)