Excess cold is one of the highest scoring and most prevalent hazards and there are problems posed by the amount of older, energy inefficient housing stock. DASH is opening a half day course on the issues of Excess Cold and how councils can best use the tools available to them to assess risks and bring properties up to the ideal.
Policy Looking at the legislation, minimum housing standards and related local authority duties
- The impact of cold housing conditions on health and wellbeing
- How housing conditions affect rating scores
- The application of SAP in HHSRS Assessments
- Using EPC Rating to identify potential hazards
- Preventative measures and the ideal
Case Studies A summary of RPT cases to help delegates determine what measures are appropriate
Course fee: members £45 per delegate £65 non-members
To register for the next course call Fiona England on 01332 641111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
DASH cancellation policy: refunds will not be given on any cancellations made within 21 days of the training date. Substitute delegates will be accepted.